Marijuana Chai Latte Recipe
1/2 gram marijuana buds
1/2 teaspoon butter*
1 chai tea bag
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons sugar
- Grind marijuana buds in coffee grinder until fine but not powdered. Remove stems and seeds before grinding.
- In a blender, combine the marijuana, milk, butter*, and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Let the mixture stand for an hour to give the flavors a chance to meld together.
- Add the water and simmer for 30 minutes. Watch carefully to ensure that it doesn’t boil and begin to evaporate away. Add more water as needed but only enough to replace what has evaporated.
- Remove from heat, and add the chai tea bag. Let steep for 3-6 minutes or to taste.
- Strain the mixture through a fine strainer, a coffee filter secured over a glass with a rubber band.
- Pour your marijuana chai latte into a mug with the sugar and milk, stir well and enjoy. Optional ingredients include more sugar, more milk, a dab of honey, a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg, and whipped cream. Feel free to experiment and customize our marijuana chai latte recipe to suit your own tastes!