Cannapops Marijuana Lollipops Oil Recipe
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4″ cup water
1 1/2 tsp hash oil aka “wax” or “shatter”.
Few drops of food coloring (optional)
Lollipop molds and sticks
- Start by spraying your lollipop molds with nonstick cooking spray and inserting lollipop sticks into the molds.
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium saucepan. Cook over high medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is completely dissolved.
- Continue heating until mixture comes to a complete boil. At this point start monitoring temperature of mixture with a candy thermometer.
- Allow mixture to boil, without stirring until it reaches a temperature of 295F
- Remove from heat as soon as the mixture reaches 295F. Let sit until it stops bubbling. Then add hash oil and food coloring if desired and mix well.
- Using a spoon, begin filling the lollipop molds. Make sure to coat both sides of the lollipop sticks to ensure a good bond.
- Let marijuana lollipops stand at room temperature until hardened and then remove from the molds.
- Wrap each marijuana lollipop tightly in saran wrap, one per package. Store extras in an airtight container.